Saturday, February 22, 2014

I have a favor to ask you.  If you read this page and are all amused or interested could you click the sign and go to our bead-addiction.com page and hit the Facebook like  on the first page of the web site.  If you have another couple minutes could you go to https://www.facebook.com/beadaddiction and like us, we have almost 3000 likes and would like to break the 3000 well I would love to hit 5000 but that's a ways away.  Social media is the bomb and I just can't learn enough about getting the word out about one of the nicest bead stores around.  Funny I am a little wacky, some might say a lot wacky, I was thinking about trying to get my likes with a viral campaign. Any opinions I was going to do one of those posts that I see.  Ya know the kid with the cardboard and it says my Dad says if I get  a million likes I can have a dog then ya see days later a post with the kid and her dog.  Instead it would be a fifty somthin lady with the cardboard and it would say my mom says if I get 10,000 likes for my bead store shell take me on a cruise.  I wonder if it would work.  Ha Ha if it just made people laugh and enjoy their day it would be fun.  Well if ya can like my store on facebook and like us on our page.  Thanks if ya can and thanks for just reading 

No comments:

Post a Comment