Saturday, February 22, 2014

 I have to stop playing with the blogger page and do some pricing.  I really just want to sit down and do some beading.  I cant wait for spring, it's almost here and I think we need to design and post some idea's for anklets, I love anklets and I love duo beads, so guess what  anklet designs with duo beads coming up.  When I first saw the duos I thought okay whats the deal all about. Now I have made a bunch of projects and they are the best beads, well a little inconsistent, I recommend that you check both holes before incorporating them into your pattern (nothing worse than tearing out or breaking beads or trying to shove the awl threw a clogged hole)  Warning if you read my blog you will have to bear with my writing skills ha ha my grammar skills.  I forgot to learn the basics I would rather do fun creative things than write perfect grammar.  Hopefully you'll get the point.  Well time to work and keep designing in my head so then I can sit down with my beads and try some new patterns out  then to create directions so maybe you might like to make a fun little anklet for the spring.  

No comments:

Post a Comment